Pages

Sunday 8 October 2017

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation Review

I was looking for a new everyday foundation and one of my friends recommended trying the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation so I thought I would tell you what I thought.



Usually, I swear by the Estee Lauder Doublewear foundation as it is my holygrail. But as this is £32.50 a bottle i wanted to find a cheaper alternative for an every day basis. The Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation is only £9.99 so it definitely won't break the bank and you get your moneys worth.

It depends how much coverage you like to go for and what finish you like as to whether this foundation is for you. The coverage is definitely light to medium coverage but it is buildable. If you are looking for a full coverage foundation this isn't for you.  I have combination skin and I find after about 4 hours it can start to look greasy on your T-Zone. I would steer clear of this foundation if you have oily skin. This foundation would be fab if you have dry-normal skin as it is a very buttery formula and it is not drying at all.


The formula for this foundation is very lightweight like it literally doesn't feel like you're wearing anything at all and your skin still feels so fresh. It is definitely more of a dewy finish other than a matte that is the only downfall for me because usually I like a matte foundation. Other than covering blemishes it is more for making your skin look healthy and radiant.  I usually pair this up with my Maybelline Babyskin Primer and the two go so nicely together but it gives you a good coverage but also still looks very natural.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucy Loves. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig